This three day course is intended to train responsible armed citizens and select law enforcement to efficiently use carbines and pistols in complete darkness with the aid of night vision.
This course is three days of day into night shooting. You will learn cutting edge pistol and carbine drills during the day and then continue to rep those skills in complete darkness.
Topics covered will include:
- pistol/ carbine fundamentals,
- setting up your gear for night fighting,
- optics/ laser/ weapon/ ammunition selection,
- shooting and moving
- shooting from barricades.
- steel jungle lane
Student Gear List:
1. AR-15 style rifle with sling (if you really want to run something else let me know and we can discuss)
2. Night vision compatible red dot sight and or laser.
3. Helmet mounted night vision.
4. 4-5 rifle magazines.
5. 1000 rifle rounds.
6. Method of carrying rifle mags. Can be a chest rig, plate carrier, battle belt, or back pocket.
7. Eye protection/ hearing protection.
8. Loose fitting pants/ shirt/ hat/ gloves/ warmies/ rain gear and knee pads are optional.
9. Blow out kit and tourniquet (not required but always recommended when shooting)
10. Water/ snacks/ monsters.
11. Spare parts for rifle/ pistol. Spare batteries for optics/ flashlight.
12. Handgun (full size pistol or compact, I recommend having an IR laser/ light or a red dot sight for shooting on nods).
13. Holster and mag pouches.
14. Three to four pistol mags.
15. 1000 rounds pistol ammunition.
Private range within 1 hour of Coeur D'Alene, Idaho
Course Contact Information