your system work? How well will your shooting/ combatives hold up
under pressure? The Amtac Force on Force course will help you answer
those questions and also build on your existing skill set. This
course will cover pistol/ combative/ blade fundamentals and then
place you in mentally and physically challenging force on force
scenarios. This is a physically demanding, hands on course that will
elevate your situational awareness and shooting/ combative ability to
the next level.
Student Gear List:
1. Handgun, full size or compact (please no subcompacts).
2. 3-4 pistol magazines (5 magazines if you have to shoot reduced capacity magazines).
3. Holster, I recommend an inside the waistband holster all kydex style (Blackpointtactical.com“FO3”).
4. Aluminum training blade (Sayoc, Atienza or HeadhunterBlades).
5. Non firing pistol shape or SIRT pistol (bring if you have but not mandatory for this course).
6. Airsoft pistol/ BB's/ CO2 or green gas and full face mask.
7. Clothing that are typical of your everyday dress, but ones that you don't mind getting dirty.
8. Eye and ear protection.
9. Spare parts/ oil for pistol
10. 600 rounds of training ammo.
11. Hat, sunscreen, water, snacks.
12. Blow out kit and tourniquet.
Blue Trail Range
316 N Branford Rd
Wallingford CT, 06492
Course Contact Information