This course is designed to teach you how to effectively operate your AR-15 style carbine.
Topics covered will include:
- setting up your carbine
- zeroing your optics
- fundamentals of marksmanship
- proper weapons manipulation
- fast and effective shooting at CQB and intermediate distances
- combatives with a carbine
- shooting and moving
- shooting around barricades
Student Gear List:
1. AR-15 style rifle with sling (if you really want to run something else let me know and we can discuss)
2. 4-5 rifle magazines.
3. Method of carrying rifle mags. Can be a chest rig, plate carrier, battle belt or back pocket.
4. Eye protection/ hearing protection.
5. Loose fitting pants/ shirt/ gloves and knee pads are optional.
6. Blow out kit and tourniquet (not required but always recommended when shooting)
7. Spare parts for rifle. Spare batteries for optics/ flashlight.
8. Cleaning kit/ lube.
9. 1000-1200 rds ammunition.
2766 South Isom Road
Casa Grande, AZ 85122
Course Contact Information