This course is designed build competence with your compact carbine. Whether this is in the form of a "truck gun" or "back pack gun" more and more responsible armed citizens are increasing their capability by keeping a compact carbine close at hand. Among other things, the Amtac Shooting Compact Carbine Deployment Course will cover:
- truck/ pack gun considerations
- strike/ low ready presentations
- shooting and moving
- shoulders switches
- positional shooting
- barricade use
There will be multiple dynamic compact carbine deployment drills.
This is a physically demanding course, you need to have a base level of proficiency with both the carbine and pistol to attend.
Private range 45 minutes from Dallas, TX
There is limited lodging available on site, contact me for details.
Course Contact Information
Student Gear List
1. Compact carbine, this can be an AR pistol, SBR, or PCC
2. 4-5 rifle magazines
3. EDC pistol in concealed holster with 50 rounds training ammo
4. Method of carrying rifle mags. Can be a chest rig, plate carrier, battle belt or back pocket.
5. Eye protection/ hearing protection
6. Loose fitting pants/ shirt/ gloves and knee pads are optional
7. Blow out kit and tourniquet (not required but always recommended when shooting)
8. Spare parts for rifle. Spare batteries for optics/ flashlight
9. Cleaning kit/ lube
10. 800 rds carbine ammunition
11. Back pack, tennis racket bag or guitar case to conceal carbine
12. Plate carrier (Optional, if you keep one in your truck along with your compact carbine I recommend you bring it.)