American Tactical Shooting Instruction LLC
The Amtac Shooting Carbine 1 Course
Lead Instructor: Bryan Resnick
18 November 2023
Near Indianapolis, IN
The Amtac Shooting Carbine 1 Course or Carbine Fundamentals Course
This one-day course is designed to make you more capable by focusing on Carbine fundamentals. As protectors of our families, we want to reach the "unconscious competence" level of proficiency. The way we get to that level is by deliberate fundamentals training with feedback. Topics covered will include: mindset, carbine selection, setting up your carbine, zeroing your optics, fundamentals of marksmanship, proper weapons manipulation, fast and effective shooting at CQB, clearing malfunctions and intermediate distances and shooting and moving.
About Amtac Shooting Instructor, Bryan Resnick
Bryan “Res” Resnick is a U.S. Army veteran and current Law Enforcement Officer with over 20 years combined experience. For the last 14 years he has been a member of a Regional S.W.A.T Team made up of 46 cities and towns that covers approximately 600 square miles. He has extensive real-world operational experience, to include the 2013 Marathon Bombing and Manhunt. Positions held include assaulter, sniper, department firearms lead and team firearms lead.
Res is passionate about training and combatives. He is committed to improvement and enjoys helping good Americans on their path to becoming more capable.
LocationPrivate range near Indianapolis, IN (exact location will be sent with registration email)
Course Contact InformationPrimary: [email protected]Secondary: (208) 701-2542
Amtac Shooting Carbine 1 Course Student Gear List
1. AR-15 style rifle (if you really want to run something else let me know and we can discuss)
2. 4-5 rifle magazines
3. 600 rounds training ammo
4. Method of carrying rifle mags (Can be a chest rig, plate carrier, battle belt, or back pocket)
5. Eye protection/ hearing protection
6. Loose-fitting pants/ shirt/ hat/ gloves and knee pads are optional
7. Blow-out kit and tourniquet (not required but always recommended when shooting)
8. Water and food/ snacks
9. Spare parts for rifle and spare batteries for optics/ flashlight
This page is secured with 256 bit encryption